To provide value based higher education to rural students at a very affordable cost and to make them responsive to the needs of the society and to make them useful citizens by inculcating in them Gandhian principles.
- Empowerment of students for national development by achieving their overall growth.
- Enhancement of the skills of the youth for self-reliance and sustainable development.
- Community service through social extension activities.
- The preservation of national heritage and culture.
- Development of scientific temper among the students.
- To prepare students to tackle efficiently the problems of life through Gandhian methods.
About the Department
The Department of Chemistry with all its amenities and good infrastructures caters to the basic foundation course of B.E students. The department of chemistry exists from the day of the inception of the college in 2011. The chemistry department pledges itself in the broadest and most liberal manner to encourage the advancement of all branches of engineering through its practically skilled education and service missions.
Head of the Department
Ms. Navya Shree C J
Assistant Professor & Head
Dept. of Chemistry